Tuesday, October 13, 2015

returned from Europe as of late, I have a few things on my mind I would like to relate.That said I will expound on a few thoughts....
the latest trip took me from Chicago to Geneva, after a flight or two, I found myself in the relm of Traveling to the French Alps, to the Top of the World quite actually, mt. Blanc, to be specific.....
Having experienced the lack of oxygen at 11,000 ft. my soul was refreshed. Upon descent, few words, many experiential situations crossed my mind...and then off to Chamonix....so much to see...

Back to the Valley , all was sublime. World cup Rugby, took me for a ride....and a loss to Japan...
On too Germany by way of Berlin, saw the Point of Checkpoint Charlie and more....later we cruised on the river Rhine, took some samples of ancient castles, brandy and a view of many Castles, Cathedrals and more...a splendid trip by any design...Met up with some Cousins in fact, Trier Germany...supper and conversations were due...far out....
Later, we visited a thousand year old Strasbourgh, Cathedral too put it all in to perspective...
All said, .Life is short, travel often and smile ...

No comments:

Post a Comment